Are you afraid that your child may not be safe with strangers and other people around him?
Are you looking for an easy, positive, and effective way to teach him safety skills?
Do you want to worry less about him?
You are at the right place!
In this free course you will:
1. Check the level of your child's skills.
2. Build a road map of the rules he needs to learn to be safe.
3. Learn the reasons why kids break safety rules and how to teach safety as a system.
4. Figure out a positive way to explain safety with strangers without scaring your child.
5. Teach your child how to be kind, polite, and safe communicating with other people.
6. Understand the most popular unsafe situations that should alert you and your child + action plans on how to respond.
7. Learn a way to explain abduction and other sensitive topics without introducing fear.
8. Teach your child to ask permission before leaving.
9. Know how to use books, cartoons, and games you already have for teaching safety.
10. Model safe habits for your child.
In several weeks you will have more confidence around this topic than at any time before.
Step 1. Safety With Strangers: Rules that every child needs to know
Step 2. Check your child's safety level
Step 3. Three Safety Steps Algorithm
Next step 3 for 1 limited time exclusive offer